So today work was awesome...school-not so much. I went back to blue hair and piercings, so now everyone calls me "Smurfette" instead of "Barbie" >_>
But I'd rather be a smurf than some plastic whore, so it's not all bad. I do get compliments on my "style" (seriously? All I wear are tops and jeans) all the time and the "cheers, it's nice to see someone so original" are starting to bug me...a lot of people have blue hair, kindly stop acting like I won a Nobel award or cured cancer, guys X_x
I know people mean well, but it does get annoying after a while.
I miss roleplaying A LOT T_T South Park is coming back REAL soon and I have no one to RP with. I'll end up having my two Kyle plushies make out or something. HELP?
Also, I slept a lot today, no idea why. I feel tired all the time, so if it takes me a while to respond to your comments, it's most likely since I'm not thinking straight and I'd rather do it on a fresher head to avoid acting stupid (well, stupider than usual).
Pretty sure I lost a friend today...so again, I'd give the day a 50/50. And if he's reading this, again, I truly never meant to hurt him or do anything wrong. I hope he knows that I've always tried to be there for him and do my best to support him, but...I guess I messed up. I'll take it like a grown-up, lick my wounds and go on, because I see no other alternative.
Anyway, here's this...weird music meme.
1. Take ALL the CDs in your house and put the music on your PC/I-Pod (Also the songs you DON'T like!) ((I'll stick to winamp, if that's cool with you.))
2. Play them and use the shuffle-mode while you answer the questions.
Answer the questions with the Song title or song text.
Try to explain why this Song fits as an answer... or why not...
3. DON'T CHEAT! No Skipping! No searching! No deleting of songs you don't like!
Ok... now that you have a lot of music,
we start with the questions! (When you do the meme you can delete the "Rules"-Part)
1. Question: You eat some breakfast. What do you eat?
Song: Kelly Osbourne-Papa don't preach
Explain: Well my dad is dead, so naturally, I had the munchies, right...so I dug up his corpse and ate it. What's there to explain?
2. Q: You finished breakfast and walk through your house. You look out of the window and see...?
S: Gwen Stefani-What you waiting for?
E: I see a washed up whore in delusion about bananas. That happens more often than you'd think.
3. Q: You open the door to take a closer look, but then you noticed that you forgot your...?
S: Side of the bullet
E: Clearly I need to either shoot HER or myself. Duh.
4. Q: You search everywhere, but you can't find it. Then you remember that it is in/at/etc. ...?
S: Know your role
E: Probably at work, because everyone goes gun-crazy at their jobs.
5. Q: After taking it, you go to work. Your job is...?
S: Whitesnake-Here I go again
E: Kinda makes sense. It's not like I have a different job every single day.
6. Q: You take the bus. (You're kidding me X_X) You notice that the guy next to you smells like...?
S: Persephone-Our dream
E: He must have a very nice perfume on...?
7. Q: At work, you meet your colleague, whose job is...?
S: Bon Jovi-Hallelujah
E: ....wouldn't it make more sense to say that his job is the same as mine? I digress. He's not a priest, more like the shoulder to cry on when I freak out about stuff "I can't do this, no way can I voice HER, I suck, I should quit" and so fort...
8. Q: He's your best friend and very funny. He tells you a joke about...?
S: Familia Tonika-Imalo v Bourgas
E: It's a Bulgarian song, to make things clear...and obviously a joke about polution. I...don't get it? (Since when is Nicky a dubber, btw???)
9. Q: You take the elevator and go to your office. (I have an office? SWEET!) Your office looks like...?
S: Madman sings
E: Given my "gothic ways" probably something that nightmares are made of.
10. Q: You start the computer and look at the desktop. Your wallpaper shows...?
S: Iron Maiden-The Wicker Man
E: BEES! NO, NOT BEESSSSSSSSS!!!
11. Q: You start the program you normally work with. But instead of working you play a round of...?
S: Koziyat rog
E: It's an incredible Bulgarian song based on a wonderful old movie...I guess I needed to hear it?
12. Q: Your boss enters the office. You hate him... When he's not around you call him a...?
S: HIM-Solitary man
E: xD Makes sense to me!
13. Q: Lunch time! Your buddy shares his lunch with you! It's your favorite dish, ...?
S: The 69 eyes-Sister of charity
E: I love me a meal of...nuns, apparently.
14. Q: After lunch you start working on today's project. It is about ...?
S: South Park-Gay Fish
E: Again, makes sense...except I can't pull off a voice like Kanye's ^^'''
15. Q: Your boss gives you some extra work. You think ...?
S: South Park-I'm a little bit country
16. Q: After work your buddy wants to go bowling. You love bowling so you say ...?
S: Lacuna Coil-I survive
E: I...guess we can go, what's the worst that could happen? ^^'
17. Q: In the bowling hall you score a turkey (triple-strike). You are so happy, you scream ...?
S: Mindy Smith-Jolene
E: I named my bowling ball Jolene, so I'm rooting for her/it. What?
18. Q: Suddenly you get a phone call. It's you husband/wife. He/she says ...?
E: ....ok, who got Lola drunk again?
19. Q: You decide to go home. You tell your friend ...?
E: Not that it would work, since I hate football, whereas he loves it, so...
20. Q: Back at home you tell your husband/wife that you were bowling with your buddy. He/she is cooking. You wonder what's for dinner (xD). It's ...? (What is with all this food in this meme??)
S: Muse-Apocalypse please
E: I've been chowing down on corpses all day, might as well eat the whole planet. Pass the ketchup, babe.
21. Q: After dinner you ask your husband/wife ...?
S: Fall out boy-Thanks for the memories
E: And she stares at me and asks "Hon, did you take your meds today?"
22. Q: You watch some TV. There's a new show called ...?
S: Depeche Mode-Strange Love
E: Probably some re-make of "The L word". Sure, I'll watch ^^
23. Q: To end the day you... you know what... with your husband/wife. While... doing it... you listen to...? (O////O shit son!)
S: Halestorm-I get off
E: Makes perfect sense. (But still X/////x)
24. Q: Did you like this meme?
S: Papa Roach-Time is running out
E: I did, actually. As for time, I have plenty of it ^^'
25. Q: Some last words before you tag some guys? (I'm not tagging anyone, feel free to steal if you wish, though)
S: Theatre of tragedy-Black as the Devil painted
E: ….yeah, that. Um...my room IS black at the moment? ^^'
Ok, well, I'm sticking around the internet for a while. I'll probably watch some wrestling or cartoons ^^ love you guys!